My name is Alexandra Oba. People call me Alex. I don’t like talking about my family because they were not very good people. Only my sister. She was also not a good person but later she started to love me. I wanted to be a nurse because I loved the white uniform. It always looked clean and smart. I dreamt everyday of me wearing it and walking around in a big hospital and a white folder in one arm. I often wondered how long I would have to be in school before that dream come through. I had told mum many times and she didn’t think someone as ugly as me was good enough to be a nurse. I was fat. Huge eyes. Continue reading
- Living with a man who she is not wedded or properly married to. Co-habitation is different from living together as husband and wife in a HOME. Continue reading
It is impossible to know if someone is addicted to masturbation by merely looking at them or talking to them. Not even a doctor can tell if someone masturbates except if it has irritated the penis or vaginal area to become sore. Continue reading
While they are no sure ways to TOTALLY protect your child or ward from the chances of being sexually abused or even raped, there is ALOT you can do to reduce those chances. Many victims didn’t ‘expected’ it when it happened, even when they ‘know’, as children there is not much they can do especially if the abuser is someone very familiar to them and someone they trust and look up to. Continue reading
Guys are hunters, babes are games. Once a guy purposes to catch a game he hardly gives up until the game is securely in his grip. Naturally, ladies like to be chased and she enjoys the ‘playing-hard-to-get’ game. This is not bad; makes the whole hunting process fun but there comes a time when the hunter knows that the game Continue reading
“I am 30+ and I have not been in any serious relationship for the past six years since I graduated. My first and last real date was as an undergraduate. I considered myself pretty and hardworking but I am really getting worried about marrying late. I have also been praying about this but I sometimes get worried.”
“I have a good job. I am 33 going on 34 and strikingly handsome. I am romantic in every word of it. I love Continue reading
- Call you names and uses vulgar words at you because he/she is having a bad day.
- Slap, kick, hit or beats you with excuses of being angry.
- Shouts you down; never giving you the opportunity to speak your mind especially during an argument
- Forces you to have sex or threatens to break the relationship if you don’t give sex
- Tells you who to be friends with and screens the list of people you should relate with. Continue reading
Who wants a doughnut when you can have a delicious-juicy hamburger with crunchy veggies? It’s a lame comparison. They can’t substitute for each other.
Masturbation is JUST doughnut. Sex IN MARRIAGE is that delicious-juicy hamburger. And yes being addicted masturbation can AFFECT your sex life. Negatively.
BTW- Sex outside marriage is WRONG. Paul said, 1 Cor 6: 16- “There’s more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact. As written in Scripture, “The two become one.” Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us more lonely than ever—the kind of sex that can never “become one.” There is a sense in which sexual sins are different from all others. In sexual sin we violate the sacredness of our own bodies, these bodies that were made for God-given and God-modeled love… Continue reading
- Overcoming this habit is really up to you. No one can make you stop it if you do not want to. So, make up your mind and stop thinking about Masturbating.
- You are human and humans make mistakes. You have been making a mistake if you have been masturbating. Are you willing to correct that mistake? Forgive yourself and bear in mind that you are more than all your mistakes
- Understand that you cannot do it on your own; without the help of God. Do you know how to pray? Sincerely ask Him to forgive you and tell Him that you need His help to stop. He will answer.
- If the temptation comes whenever you are naked, then avoid sleeping without your clothes on. Dress up as soon as you have your bath. Continue reading