Guys are hunters, babes are games. Once a guy purposes to catch a game he hardly gives up until the game is securely in his grip. Naturally, ladies like to be chased and she enjoys the ‘playing-hard-to-get’ game. This is not bad; makes the whole hunting process fun but there comes a time when the hunter knows that the game Continue reading
It’s being three years since he called off the wedding without a reason and I am still finding it hard to say ‘yes’ to another man. There have been many dates and suitors but it’s tough believing that after eight years of beautiful friendship and proposing to marry me, he called it off just three months before the wedding. It’s still a big hole in my heart I don’t know how to move on.
“After ALL I did for him! How can he quit the relationship just like that? I helped start his business, spent most of my time growing that business and running the streets for customers. I don’t deserve to be dumped!”
There was no way I could calm her the first time we spoke. She was deeply hurt and fought really hard controlling herself not to be vengeful; she had justified Continue reading
- If your partner is not earning and doesn’t want to earn. Money is a big issue. Take it seriously. Love will turn sour when the two of you are broke.
- If your partner is a liar, a cheat or a pretender; life is too short to accommodate living a false life. You deserve better
- If your partner is not committed. Commitment is a sign that both of you are heading same way. Don’t just HANG; you deserve to be the MAIN person. Continue reading
“Right now, I am almost regretting my four months old marriage. Twice my husband has raped me and apologizes after wards. This makes me feel cheap and used. I do not want to quit the marriage because I love him but I need him to understand that when I don’t want sex he should stay away.”
Sometimes I find it hard understanding why some people deliberately complicate life for themselves especially in their choice of a partner. Someone sees a danger sign and still plunges into that potential ‘bad relationship’ with the hope that love will make all things right. As much as I believe in the power of love and it’s capability to make wrong right, there are certain things about a person or a relationship that may never change if the motive is wrong and if the person is unwilling to compromise. Continue reading
- Call you names and uses vulgar words at you because he/she is having a bad day.
- Slap, kick, hit or beats you with excuses of being angry.
- Shouts you down; never giving you the opportunity to speak your mind especially during an argument
- Forces you to have sex or threatens to break the relationship if you don’t give sex
- Tells you who to be friends with and screens the list of people you should relate with. Continue reading
Absolutely everything! Because if you don’t someone will!
Maybe the question should then have been ‘what’s wrong with making passionate love to my spouse?” Your spouse!!! If you don’t then be prepared, someone else is going to do it FOR YOU. And maybe better.
So, I started an online masturbation series and I get overwhelming responses and questions. I am going to answer this as truthful as I can and i am not going to talk about everything else i have said about masturbation before. Continue reading
Click here to download 20 REASONS NOT TO MARRY
Some people’s life ‘goal is to GET MARRIED and it’s a good thing especially when it’s that one special person you have always dreamed of.
For many that “yes I do” is a dream come true! And that simple response can either be an introduction to a life of marital bliss in the face of challenges or a walk into hurts and heartbreak when the marriage cannot stand the realities of marriage.
In this book, I have put together 20 suggestions on what should NOT form your SOLE decision to get married.
It contains most of the things that are likely to influence your commitment decision and whether they are worth giving a priority or not.
To download click 20 REASONS NOT TO MARRY