Babe, you are having a very beautiful relationship except that every now and then some little misunderstanding creeps in that spoils the fun. This ushers in your prolong ‘silent punishment’, you are not breaking the relationship but you just want to ‘show’ him how to treat a woman. Continue reading
- If your partner is not earning and doesn’t want to earn. Money is a big issue. Take it seriously. Love will turn sour when the two of you are broke.
- If your partner is a liar, a cheat or a pretender; life is too short to accommodate living a false life. You deserve better
- If your partner is not committed. Commitment is a sign that both of you are heading same way. Don’t just HANG; you deserve to be the MAIN person. Continue reading
Before you begin to throw stones of accusations at someone ‘caught in the act’, bear in mind that no one gets married with the intention of hurting their spouse or sleeping with someone else apart from the mate to whom they pledged “till death do us part.”
Every married person is susceptible to extramarital affair. It is not about been smart or having a special skill in dealing with the opposite sex. It is not even about how anointed you are or how many demons you can cast out. The chemistry between a man and a woman when there is a spark takes only grace to stay victorious.
In this book, Caught in the Act, you will discover
- reasons people indulge in extramarital affairs
- how to avoid it
- what to do if or when it occurs
- and how to break free from unnecessary entanglement
“…let he that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls.”