Guys are hunters, babes are games. Once a guy purposes to catch a game he hardly gives up until the game is securely in his grip. Naturally, ladies like to be chased and she enjoys the ‘playing-hard-to-get’ game. This is not bad; makes the whole hunting process fun but there comes a time when the hunter knows that the game Continue reading
- Call you names and uses vulgar words at you because he/she is having a bad day.
- Slap, kick, hit or beats you with excuses of being angry.
- Shouts you down; never giving you the opportunity to speak your mind especially during an argument
- Forces you to have sex or threatens to break the relationship if you don’t give sex
- Tells you who to be friends with and screens the list of people you should relate with. Continue reading
Absolutely everything! Because if you don’t someone will!
Maybe the question should then have been ‘what’s wrong with making passionate love to my spouse?” Your spouse!!! If you don’t then be prepared, someone else is going to do it FOR YOU. And maybe better.
So, I started an online masturbation series and I get overwhelming responses and questions. I am going to answer this as truthful as I can and i am not going to talk about everything else i have said about masturbation before. Continue reading
- I stopped masturbating last year but I have gone back to it because I cannot stop thinking about it. What do I do?
You have already answered your question. You went back to masturbating because you keep thinking about it. Once you have quit, you have to win the ‘mind-battle’ by consciously not thinking about it. If you find yourself thinking about it when you are alone, idle, or taking your bath, please read up all the points on How To Overcome Addiction To Masturbation Continue reading
Before you begin to throw stones of accusations at someone ‘caught in the act’, bear in mind that no one gets married with the intention of hurting their spouse or sleeping with someone else apart from the mate to whom they pledged “till death do us part.”
Every married person is susceptible to extramarital affair. It is not about been smart or having a special skill in dealing with the opposite sex. It is not even about how anointed you are or how many demons you can cast out. The chemistry between a man and a woman when there is a spark takes only grace to stay victorious.
In this book, Caught in the Act, you will discover
- reasons people indulge in extramarital affairs
- how to avoid it
- what to do if or when it occurs
- and how to break free from unnecessary entanglement
“…let he that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls.”