*Same link to purchase and review
(excerpt from the book) There are certain issues an adult might exhibit if he/she has was abused as a child and yet to open the door for healing
- Uses drugs and alcohol to suppress the hurts and memory. It’s only temporal and the effect of drugs, alcohol mix with psychological trauma is more damaging.
- Low self-esteem; the belief that everyone else is better or the acceptance that they do not deserve anything good.
- There is tendency to be in an abusive relationship. An abused person is often in search of love because they believe that if they feel loved it would take care of the past experience. Most of the time they end of in the wrong relationship not even knowing what to look out for in an ideal partner.
- Hatred for the opposite sex
- Lack of trust for anyone especially for the opposite sex
- Self-hatred; a victim never sees anything good in themselves nor think they deserve anything good. They just exist with no intention to becoming anything good in life.
- Suicidal signal. Some prefer to die than live with the thought that the person who hurt them is still alive and perhaps happier than them.