- Uses drugs and alcohol to suppress the hurts and memory. It’s only temporal and the effect of drugs, alcohol mix with psychological trauma is more damaging.
- Low self-esteem; the belief that everyone else is better or the acceptance that they do not deserve anything good. Continue reading
Disappointment happens and sometimes no matter how hard we try to avoid it, we just can’t. We however have the choice to remain disappointed, learn a lesson from the experience and move on with life. It’s not this easy when it’s a failed relationship especially Continue reading
“After ALL I did for him! How can he quit the relationship just like that? I helped start his business, spent most of my time growing that business and running the streets for customers. I don’t deserve to be dumped!”
There was no way I could calm her the first time we spoke. She was deeply hurt and fought really hard controlling herself not to be vengeful; she had justified Continue reading
- If your partner is not earning and doesn’t want to earn. Money is a big issue. Take it seriously. Love will turn sour when the two of you are broke.
- If your partner is a liar, a cheat or a pretender; life is too short to accommodate living a false life. You deserve better
- If your partner is not committed. Commitment is a sign that both of you are heading same way. Don’t just HANG; you deserve to be the MAIN person. Continue reading
Click here to download 20 REASONS NOT TO MARRY
Some people’s life ‘goal is to GET MARRIED and it’s a good thing especially when it’s that one special person you have always dreamed of.
For many that “yes I do” is a dream come true! And that simple response can either be an introduction to a life of marital bliss in the face of challenges or a walk into hurts and heartbreak when the marriage cannot stand the realities of marriage.
In this book, I have put together 20 suggestions on what should NOT form your SOLE decision to get married.
It contains most of the things that are likely to influence your commitment decision and whether they are worth giving a priority or not.
To download click 20 REASONS NOT TO MARRY
Is sex really a proof of love?
Is it really a spiritual affair as some claim?.
How come some religious bodies do not treat the issue of fornication/adultery and abstinence/faithfulness like other motivational subjects?
Do you know that some people are ashame to the even say the word sex, others feel it’s a dirty topic to discuss with young people in religious gathering?
It is purely a lack of knowlegde to assume that the issue of sex is not important to God.
This book will show you some misconceptions about love and sex and what God says about them.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Emike Oyemade, a graduate of Mass Communication has committed her life to reaching out to young people and bringing out the best in them.
A writer and a speaker, she is very passionate about speaking to young people about the bible’s stand on sex and love.
She lives in Lagos with her husband and their two lovely children
She can be reached on 234-802 660 3057 or email email@example.com for counseling.